Thursday, September 16, 2010

Grocery Bag Gift Wrap

Reusable grocery bags have replaced plastic grocery bags for the most part but I suspect that many of you are like me and still have a tangle of bags you keep in the basement somewhere because you're pretty sure you'll use them some day. Well that day has come. I found a great use for them on Creature Comforts: pom pom gift toppers!



I never would have thought this was a good idea but when I saw the picture I realized that it's actually really cute. Plus, they seem pretty easy to make. The full instructions can be found here. My dad's birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I just might try one of these to put on his present. I'll be sure to post a picture!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea...too bad I only have brown Longo bags :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, brown is still better than the bright yellow No Frills ones in my collection!

    ReplyDelete