Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gift Wrap in Action

So now a confession. My first gift wrap post was really just a substitute for what I really wanted to post: actual presents that I wrapped last night! We had a bridal shower dinner for my lovely friend Daphne tonight but it was a surprise so I couldn't post the pictures in case she happened to be reading. So instead I went searching for gift wrap inspiration (still a useful post!). But now, going completely against the spirit of the thrifty ideas I showed you yesterday, here's what a trip to Hallmark, a few curse words and a lot of "Honey, can I borrow your finger for a second?" will get you.
(I really wish I was more skilled with a camera as these pictures don't really do everything justice)




2 comments:

  1. These pictures do it justice for sure! They look amazing! My new goal is to put more effort into wrapping presents - I'm brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look AWESOME Sarah!!!! :) You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete