Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall Cleaning

Today wasn't an exciting day but it was one I've been looking forward to for a while. It was my "fall cleaning" day and my house got the scrubbing treatment from top to bottom. I don't enjoy cleaning but I definitely love a clean house. And to make this clean house even better I dug through all the boxes in our basement to find my fall decorations! My favourites are my candy apple bowl (purchased from Hallmark a few years ago) and my pumpkin dish (a gift from Mom).




And even better, my wonderful husband came home from an assignment today with a vase full of beautiful fall flowers. They look fantastic on our coffee table (though I took this picture in our bathroom window since the light was so much better!).


I apologize because all that cleaning didn't leave time for baking or crafting but I wanted to post anyway. Tomorrow's plan involves visiting the antiques mall and finally tackling the Challah I was supposed to make last weekend. I'll be sure to post the results of both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment