Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Something For Nothing - October Desktop

I'm back from my brief hiatus. I had a great couple of days in Toronto but now it's time to get back to the business of blogging :)


You might remember my previous post about Shabby Princess and their awesome blog. As I mentioned then, one of my favourite things about the blog is the free monthly desktop. Each month they give away a themed layout that includes a calendar. All you have to do is add your own photos and you've got yourself an awesome and personalized desktop wallpaper.


I just completed mine for October. I love the layout but I didn't really have any Halloween themed photos. Instead I used a somewhat creepy picture of my cat. What do you think?




Try it yourself and see just how easy it is. Just visit the Shabby Shoppe Blog for the download!

No comments:

Post a Comment