Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone is having a great night whether taking your little ones out, shelling out to neighbourhood kids or just enjoying a Sunday evening. We've had a pretty good turn out so far, about 40 kids. We had no idea what to expect since this is our first Halloween in this neighbourhood so I'm pretty pleased. Lots of leftover candy but I'd rather have too much than not enough. And who knows, it's only 8:30 so it might not be over yet!

The chocolate was just not on my side this weekend and so the chocolate bones I mentioned yesterday just never worked out. I didn't scrap my cupcakes all together but I did change my plan. My end product was strawberry vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream icing and some black sprinkles and candy corn to make them "Halloween". For anyone wondering what I was going to do with the chocolate bones, you'll just have to wait until I try again next year!


Want to know the best part about Halloween being over for another year? We're one step closer to Christmas!!
Happy Halloween, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mingling, Sarah! And oh what a pretty blog background - so adorable!

    xo,

    Meg

    ReplyDelete