Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Party Perfect - Photo Wall

Martha has seriously done it again! When I saw this idea for a personalized photo wall it really made me wish I was planning a party.


I love that this one is made up entirely of pictures of the birthday boy but what about taking a photo of each guest as they arrive for a surprise party and building the numbers out of those? Or how about pictures of Disney characters or Dora the Explorer for a kid's birthday party?

I also think it would be cool to create a year in pictures for a New Year's Eve party by making a big 2011 on the wall using pictures you've taken throughout the year. And if I had seen this idea before our wedding I would have created a giant monogram on the wall using pictures of the whole bridal party!

Do you love this idea too?

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing idea! I am keeping it my Party Inspiration files!

    ReplyDelete