Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gifted Magazine

A couple of days ago I was over at Desire to Decorate and Wendy had posted about the absolutely wonderful Gifted Magazine. The online magazine, created by Creature Comforts, is full of great projects, freebies and gift ideas just in time for the holiday season. I've already picked out several of the projects that I want to try, I just have to work them into my crafting schedule!

One of my favourite things from the magazine is a set of printable cards, tags and gift wrap. Really simple but super cute. They're made by Paola Zakimi who also has a really cool Etsy shop. Aren't these images adorable?



I also want to try making my own wrapping paper. To make many of the varieties below, all you need are white boxes and paper, gold card stock, a gold pen, a ruler and scissors. Full instructions can be found in the magazine. Imagine how much money you could save this Christmas if you didn't have to buy wrapping paper!


I have really just scratched the surface of all the great stuff in the magazine. Go and check it out yourself here! I promise you'll be glad you did :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait until I have some time to check this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this magazine! There are so many ideas in there!

    ReplyDelete