Monday, October 1, 2012

Magnetic Calendar - October

Ok so, depending on how you look at it, this month’s magnetic calendar is either right on time (it is October 1st after all) or really really late (I missed this month last year!). Either way, I’m really please with how it turned out. Of course I had to go with a Halloween theme and lots of orange and black.

Magnetic Calendar - October

I had a ton of Halloween stickers and embellishments in my stash to choose from – I love the skulls and the little crow stickers. There’s a special sticker for Halloween, one for Thanksgiving (it’s in October here in Canada) and the little cupcake returns for another family birthday this month. Here’s a few pictures to show you the details.

October details 3 October details October details 2

And with that, I only have two more months until I have an entire year of calendars completed! There will be another new entry next month for November but, in the meantime, if you want to see my previous months or find out how to make your own calendar then click here. This is really a fun project and I love that you can reuse it year after year.

Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment