Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Party Perfect - Displaying Easter Ornaments

Last year for Easter I received a set of wooden bunny ornaments. They're super cute and I really wanted to display them but didn't want to spend any money on an Easter tree. I know that Easter and Halloween and various other holiday trees have really gained in popularity but they're just not my thing so what to do with hanging bunny ornaments?


Inspiration struck when I was looking at some leftover Easter ribbon from last year. I threaded the ribbon through the ornament loops and then taped it up over our front closet. It's so simple but it adds a pop of Easter right at the front door that would be perfect if we were having a party this year.


Now I wish that I hadn't passed up all those cute Easter ornaments I've seen over the last month or so because I didn't know what to do with them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment