Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve & Freebie Christmas Tags

Well I'm not entirely sure how it happened so quickly but Christmas is officially upon us! If you're like me then you'll still be running around today finishing up all the last minute details. If you're still wrapping presents then I've got the perfect freebies for you - printable Christmas gift tags from around the blogosphere! Simply visit one of the links below to download the images, then print and attach to your gifts :)

Vintage tags from Wild @ heart


Adorable bird tags from Wee Birdy


Mitten tags from Trillustrations

Simple but pretty tags from Paperseed


And if none of those are floating your boat then visit Living Life as Art where they've compiled 135 pages worth of tags.



I hope those celebrating Christmas have a very merry one! For me, the next few days will be filled with family and friends and there won't be a lot of room leftover for blogging ;) So this will be my last entry of 2010 but I'll be back in the new year and I hope that you will be too. Thank you so much for all your support for my blog; it's truly a pleasure writing for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment