Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More DIY Father’s Day Cards

As many of you know, this past Sunday was Father’s Day. I was very excited to help my husband celebrate his very first Daddy Day – you can see his present on the Sugar and Shimmer Facebook page. And, of course, it wouldn’t be a celebration around here without some homemade cards! This year’s cards were all from Nathan because, let’s face it, he’s the star of the show these days :)

This first card was for my grandfather and Nathan’s Great-Gramps or GG for short. I used paper for the background and to create the number sign and heart. The 1 is a premade card and the Gs are chipboard.

Father's Day Cards (2)

This card is obviously for Chris. It’s just layered paper, a felt heart sticker and a chipboard medallion. I loved the “Best Friends” sentiment and I think that Daddy did too.

Father's Day Cards

And last is the card for my dad and Nathan’s Gramps. The heart and letters are all assorted stickers. I also used cardstock and some assorted patterned papers and then doodled in the corners to finish things off. I love the image of the two foxes together – perfect for a card from a little one.

Father's Day Cards (1)

I hope all the dads had a wonderful day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment